ProgramsREGI, QEDP and CFP are the three major programs that bring together the various financial assistance measures offered by CED.
Regional Economic Growth through Innovation (REGI)REGI is a national funding program. It supports the economic growth of businesses and regions through innovation. In Quebec, it is delivered by CED, which takes into account the needs of each region.
Programs, funds and initiatives included in REGI:
- Aerospace Regional Recovery Initiative – Quebec
- Black Entrepreneurship Program
- Business scale-up and productivity
- Canada Seafood Stabilization Fund – Quebec
- Jobs and Growth Fund – Quebec
- Regional Air Transportation Initiative – Quebec
- Ecosystem of regional innovations
- Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF) – Quebec -This initiative has been archived.
Quebec Economic Development Program (QEDP)The QEDP is a CED funding program. It aims to help communities seize promising economic development and diversification opportunities.
Programs, funds and initiatives included in QEDP:
- Canada Community Revitalization Fund – Quebec
- Diversify your economy
- Economic Recovery for Lac-Mégantic
- Major Festivals and Events Support Initiative – Quebec
- Official Languages Economic Development Initiative
- Tourism Relief Fund – Quebec
Community Futures Program (CFP)The Community Futures Program (CFP) supports local economic development and strengthens the capacity of communities to develop their full potential in a sustainable manner. The program’s main objectives are:
- stability, economic growth and job creation
- diversified and competitive local economies in rural areas
- the development of sustainable communities