Regional Relief and Recovery Fund
Support for Quebec businesses and organizations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
As a complement to Canada's COVID-19 Economic Response Plan, the Government of Canada has established a Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF), an initiative with an envelope of $211 million for Quebec.
Check out the program details and Frequently asked questions to find out more about the terms of the RRRF.
How to request funding
If your business or organization does not have access to federal assistance already in place, you must first identify which profile best matches your situation:
- Businesses with revenues of $250,000 and more in the following industries:
- Value-added services (featuring distinctive know-how or innovative services - e.g., digital content production, technology, artificial intelligence, contribution to technology transition or the the green economy)
- Tourism and cultural businesses, or sporting or cultural events requiring over $40,000 in funding
- Start-ups in the manufacturing and value-added services sectors
- Non-for-profit organizations in the touristic and cultural sector, or in the sporting and cultural events sector
- Non-for-profit economic organizations active in the above industries or supporting businesses in these industries
Does Profile 1 describes your situation?Check your pre-eligibility by answering five questions
- Businesses with revenues of less than $250,000 in the manufacturing and value-added service sectors
- Retail businesses, local services, professional and health services (e.g., restaurants, convenience stores, hair salons, funeral homes, cleaners, car dealerships, big box stores, accountants, lawyers, dentists, real estate)
- Start-ups other than in the manufacturing and value-added services sectors
- Tourism and cultural businesses, or sporting or cultural events requiring funding of $40,000 or less
- Agriculture and fisheries (harvesting and catching)
- Self-employed workers and sole proprietorships (all sectors)
- Social economy enterprises (all sectors)
- Artisanal production and specialty local food products
Does Profile 2 describe your situation?
Outside a metropolitan region
If your business or organization is located outside Montreal, Laval, Quebec, Lévis, Sherbrooke, Saguenay (Chicoutimi and Jonquière sectors) or the urban part of Gatineau: : Contact your local SADC or CAE
Within a metropolitan region
If your business or organization is located on the Island of Montreal: Provide your contact information to us at 1-800-561-0633 to express your interest. We will contact you with next steps.
If your business or organization is located in Laval, Quebec City, Lévis, Sherbrooke, Saguenay (Chicoutimi and Jonquière sectors) or the urban part of Gatineau: Check your pre-eligibility by answering five questions
Not certain which profile applies to you?
If your business or organization is based in Quebec, call 1-800-561-0633 or send us an email. Our advisors can help guide you to the right resources.
- Date modified: